Motorman Jobs in USA
Responsible for operating, monitoring and maintaining the power plants onboard.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· One year experience as an offshore Motor Man or two years as an industrial mechanic or equivalent experience
· STCW III/4 License (on applicable vessels)
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
· Safe and efficient execution of operation, maintenance and repair activities.
· Continuous monitoring of power consumption and distribution.
· All drills and checks are conducted as required.
· All applicable reports and logs as required by direct supervisor are maintained.
· Engine room is maintained tidy and in good working order.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Other duties are performed as required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· That any operations do not exceed the limitations of the unit or its equipment.
· Daily detailed planning is conducted for all upcoming operations.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
Rig Engineer jobs in Australia About the job Offshore Drilling Group Transocean is focused on being the employer of choice...Apply For This Job
Offshore Commissioning Supervisor Jobs in Qatar About the job This is an opportunity for you to implement your knowledge and...Apply For This Job
Roughneck jobs in United States About the job JOB TITLE: Roughneck REPORTING TO: Driller LOCATION: Gulf of Mexico, Offshore Broaden your horizons....Apply For This Job
Marine Inspector Jobs in Abu Dhabi About the job Job Description : • Perform barge audits, to ensure that marine...Apply For This Job
Subsea Engineer Jobs in Gulf of Mexico About the job ROLE Responsible for safe and efficient management and execution of...Apply For This Job
Barge Charterer Jobs in USA About the job Job Description We are looking for a Barge Charterer to provide support...Apply For This Job