Subsea Engineer Jobs in Gulf of Mexico
Responsible for safe and efficient management and execution of subsea operations.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s degree in engineering or educational equivalent from an accredited technical school or comparable military experience
· Five years in a Sub Sea role with three years MUX (electro hydraulic subsea systems) experience and formal assessment of competency
· Valid Well Control Certification (IWCF Level 2 – Introductory)
· Working knowledge of technical calculations required for subsea operations.
· Read and decipher drawings, electro hydraulic circuit diagrams for competent evaluations of troubleshooting techniques.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia About the job Overview We are seeking an experienced Mechanical Piping Engineer to join...Apply For This Job
Maintenance Analyst Jobs in Qatar About the job Job Purpose Support and Implement all activities related to the SAP-Plant Maintenance...Apply For This Job
Barge Charterer Jobs in USA About the job Job Description We are looking for a Barge Charterer to provide support...Apply For This Job
Offshore Commissioning Supervisor Jobs in Qatar About the job This is an opportunity for you to implement your knowledge and...Apply For This Job
Petroleum Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia About the job Overview Southern Area Production Engineering Department (SAPED) is seeking experienced Petroleum...Apply For This Job
Petroleum Engineer jobs in Saudi Arabia About the job Overview Southern Area Production Engineering Department (SAPED) is seeking experienced Petroleum...Apply For This Job