Warehouse Person Jobs in USA
Nabors Drilling Solutions is an oil and gas service company and a division of Nabors Drilling Technologies USA, Inc. With offices in Alaska, North Dakota, North East, Wyoming, East/South/and West Texas, we are positioned to service both the North American and International marketplaces. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding and looking for a qualified Warehouseperson.
Reporting directly to the NDS Asset and Logistics Manager in Houston, the Warehouse Person is accountable for assisting and ensuring all Wellbore Placement equipment needs are met and that all equipment commitments are delivered to job site.
• Complete Tool requests for Directional and MWD jobs in a timely manner.
• Complete daily assignments prescribed by Manager
• Complete work orders and directional tool preparation for upcoming jobs
• Assist NDS Coordinator in meeting the equipment requirements for the field.
• Responsible for tool inventory and providing monthly utilization report information.
• Report field equipment data as required by NDS management.
• Load / unload tools and equipment safely.
• Ensure all necessary computer work and or paperwork regarding equipment and tools is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Ensure safe working environment for employees and sub-contractors working in shop/yard area
• Work in accordance with NDS Safety procedures.
• Perform any additional duties assigned by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Competency with Microsoft office products with an emphasis on excel
• 1-2 Years of previous logistics, asset management or warehouse experience
• Knowledge of MWD and Directional Drilling equipment
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Ability to adapt promptly to changing conditions and priorities.
• Foster and maintain a professional attitude and teamwork concept with all fellow members in entire organization.
• Ability to work in a high stress team atmosphere
• Manual effort and performance of repetitive tasks
• Ability to travel and work at remote rig locations and other NDS Facilities
• Ability to travel to other NDS or Canrig maintenance Locations
• Extensive hours of standing (up to 12 hours)
• 24 hour/ on-call status
Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Qatar About the job The purpose of our National Graduate Development Program (NGDP) is to provide a...Apply For This Job
Maintenance Analyst Jobs in Qatar About the job Job Purpose Support and Implement all activities related to the SAP-Plant Maintenance...Apply For This Job
Crane Operator Jobs in Qatar About the job Job description We currently have an opportunity within SPIE Oil & Gas...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Supervisor Jobs in United States About the job YOUR ROLE Responsible for organizing and supervising the mechanical personnel onboard....Apply For This Job
Mechanical Technician Jobs in USA About the job Responsibilities DAYSHIFT & NIGHTSHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE Day Shift Shifts scheduled between 5am...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Static Engineer Jobs in Malaysia About the job Main purpose of role: To assist Mechanical Static Technical Authority in...Apply For This Job